The philosophy of Success Model School is to give comprehensive and quality education that would turn out well-balanced, mature, disciplined, self-reliant and creative adults, no matter their chosen or desired career in life. Our curriculum goes beyond just making the student pass prescribed examinations but will as well get them psychologically and physically keyed for the various developmental stages and associated challenges in life, which will make them mature into real men and women. In pursuance of this philosophy, of all-round fulfilling education, we run a 3-tier curriculum which focuses on the three things that make for all-round human development.
- Cognitive Development (i.e. Mental Knowledge and Intellectual Skills)
- Psychomotor Skills (i.e. Proper Development of Manual Dexterity)
- Affective Domain (i.e. Personality Growth, Character Formation and Attitudinal Development)
In full realisation of these objectives, we constantly acknowledge the following facts in the course of our teaching, programmes and policy implementation.
- Learning is a highly individualized issue and each child has peculiar dispositions and potentials, that require individual attention from the teachers. Thus, our teaching method is child-centred
- If we learn with methods, we shall remember with methods. It is essential, therefore, that the students are well grounded in the principles and strategies of effective study through regular guidance and proper counselling.
- Indiscipline inhibits excellence. Discipline will be strongly but passionately enforced with a view to getting a child corrected without necessarily making a devil of such child.